Are you feeling run down? Have you experienced fatigue, hair loss, headaches, even depression?
Our intravenous (IV) therapy utilizes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and other natural elements to treat a range of disorders. If you are vitamin deficient or interested in all-natural treatments for your medical condition, consider our medical practice in Pinellas Park and surrounding areas.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Those who have symptoms of dehydration, or have fibromyalgia, viral infections, illnesses associated with excessive oxidation damage (ex: cancer or immune deficiencies), or even anyone with malabsorption issues can benefit from intravenous fluid therapy.
Numerous prescription medications and medical disorders affect the way your body absorbs vitamins, and IV therapy can counteract those effects.
Other conditions and factors make it difficult for your body to absorb vitamins from food or vitamin supplements consumed by mouth. These include:
- Low stomach acid
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Gallbladder removal
- Harmful bacteria or yeast in the gut
- Leaky gut
- Crohn’s disease
If you are deficient in nutrients and vitamins, you may experience fatigue, infection, hair loss, easy bruising, congenital disabilities, headaches, and even depression. Fortunately, we can administer an IV infusion of vitamins and nutrients directly into a vein, bypassing your digestive system, and allowing your body to absorb higher concentrations of the elements it needs to thrive.
Benefits of IV Therapy
Hydration IV helps to restore the balance of fluids in your body and improve or maintain your health. Many acute and chronic illnesses can be treated with IV therapy.
High doses of vitamins and other nutrients are used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin, delivered intravenously, can boost your immune system, antioxidant levels, and tissue health. It also protects against cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant, glutathione is used mostly in the brain and liver. It helps your body detoxify itself and also supports immune system function.
- Calcium: You need calcium for bone and tooth health. When given to you as part of infusion therapy, calcium can also decrease your muscle tension.
- Chelation cocktail: This intravenous therapy “cocktail” reduces vascular inflammation caused by certain toxic metals and reduces the burden of those metals on your body.
- Magnesium: People don’t usually focus on this nutrient, but magnesium is very important. Our magnesium treatment can relieve your pain, migraines, constipation, cramps, and muscle tension. Plus, it can increase your energy levels.
- B vitamins: You may be more familiar with receiving B vitamin injections. Many Americans are low in one or more of these vital nutrients. Receiving them as an IV treatment can increase your energy levels and improve your mood. They also support weight loss efforts and nervous and adrenal system health.
IV therapy is used to decrease the intensity and duration of an illness. Other benefits of intravenous therapy are enhanced athletic performance and increased energy. Many people feel more relaxed and energetic after a vitamin IV.
You may also benefit from intravenous or IV therapy for:
- Dehydration from the flu or overexertion
- Food poisoning
- Jet lag
- The appearance of your hair and skin
- Those who have had recent surgery
- Before and after an athletic performance
- Those who have an illness
Our IV infusion drips are packed with essential fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants to treat your entire body. We offer Myers’ cocktail, an IV drip consisting of a combination of B vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium, and calcium. Other IV treatments can include vitamins such as:
- High dose magnesium, which is useful in treating migraines
- IV glutathione, which is used to help detoxify your liver
- High dose vitamin C
- High dose B vitamins
If you are considering getting a high dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants directly into your system, our team of professionals is trained to deliver these healthful elements intravenously. Our goal is to promote whole-body health and wellness through solutions like vitamin IV therapy.
Currently, we offer a variety of IV therapies, including:
- Fountain of Youth
- Anti-Aging/Weight Aid
- Natural Defense
- Performance Hydration
- Rise and Shine
- The Executive
- The Liquilift
If you have been thinking about getting treated with IV therapy in Pinellas Park, Largo, Seminole or any nearby city, call us today at (727) 386-5801 to schedule an appointment.