Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cells are found in your body's tissues and play a key role in healing after injury. They are used to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal disorders. At our wellness center, we use non-surgical treatments containing stem cells and other growth factors as powerful tools to treat injuries and diseases and to help clients live a pain-free life.
If you reside in Pinellas Park or any nearby city, our medical clinic is your first choice for all-natural, personalized regenerative medicine therapies.
Types of Stem Cells
Stem cells can develop into many different cell types to repair or replace damaged tissues. Where do they come from? There are various types of stem cells used in research and medical treatment today, such as:
- Adipose Tissue. This therapy is derived from adult stem cells taken from your fat cells. The extraction process is similar to liposuction. A small amount of fat is suctioned out of the body. This tissue then goes through a process where its stem cells are extracted and injected back into the body in areas that are in need of healing. Stem cells from your own body age with you and may be limited in the way they replicate. Added to that, toxins are stored in your fat cells, increasing your risk of complications.
- Bone Marrow. This therapy uses stem cells derived from the patient's bone marrow. The extraction process involves drilling into the femur or hip bone to collect bone marrow. This bone marrow tissue then goes through a process where its stem cells are isolated. They are then reintroduced back into the body in areas of interest. Besides having a painful procedure, which may increase your likelihood of developing an infection, bone marrow stem cells have also aged with the patient which might make them less effective.
- Wharton's Jelly-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Wharton's jelly surrounds umbilical cord blood vessels and contains high concentrations of mesenchymal stem cells. We source these bioactive materials from reputable tissue banks. The stem cells collected are vibrant, young, and able to the divide and specialize easily, which is why we prefer them over adult samples for our regenerative medicine injections.
Treatment Containing Stem Cells for Pain
Using injections containing stem cells and other growth factors is a breakthrough procedure in natural medicine for pain relief. These injections may offer you relief from a variety of medical conditions without the need for more invasive options such as surgery.
Our injections may relieve pain and repair damaged tissue such as cartilage when injected into a painful joint. Benefits of treatments containing stem cells include shorter recovery, lower risks for negative reactions, healing the body naturally, and less time out of work.
Conditions that treatments containing growth factors and stem cells may help include:
- Knee pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain (e.g., torn rotator cuff, partially torn labrum, partially torn rotator cuff, torn labrum)
- Elbow pain
- Joint pain
- Hip pain
- Damaged or degraded cartilage
- Torn ligaments
- Plantar fasciitis
- Disc problems
- Bone issues
- And more
At our pain relief center we believe in delivering personalized medicine to help you recover from chronic pain and health disorders that are disrupting your daily routine.
If you are considering stem cell therapy in Pinellas Park, Largo, Seminole or any nearby city, call us today at (727) 386-5801 to schedule a complimentary consultation.